Video Games

Hi, I’m Fayyad. 

I am going to talk about games. Games games, games, games, games, games, games, games, games, games, games, games, games, games, games, games, games, games, games, games, games, games, games, games, games, games, games, games, games, games, and games. 

P.S. here are games that I recommend for you. 



Puyo Puyo Tetris (on the switch),


Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 (on the switch),


Tetris 99 (on the switch),


Luigi’s Mansion (on the 3DS),


Luigi’s Mansion 2 (on the 3DS),


Luigi’s Mansion 3 (on the switch),


Super Smash Bros (on the 3DS),


Super Smash Bros Ultimate (on the switch),


Super Mario Bros Deluxe (on the switch),


Overcooked (on the switch),


Overcooked 2 (on the switch),


The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild (on the switch),

Super Mario Odyssey (on the switch),


Kingdom Hearts (on the PS4(according to me)),


Paper Mario: The Origami King (on the switch),


Cuphead (on a variety of consoles),


Minecraft (on a variety of consoles),


Final Fantasy VII (on the PS2),


Final Fantasy VII Remake (on the PS4),


Cat Quest (on a variety of consoles),


1-2 Switch (on the switch),


Tricky Towers (on the switch),


Mario Tennis Aces (on the switch),


Sega Ages Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (on a variety of consoles),


Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (on the switch),


MarioKart 8 Deluxe (on the switch),


PVZ(Plants Versus Zombies) (on a variety of consoles),


Dr. Mario (on a variety of consoles),


And finally, Candy Crush (on a variety of consoles).


P.P.s. here are some I want to get and play. 


Minecraft Dungeons (on a variety of consoles),


Mario All Stars (on the switch),


Super Mario World 3: Bowser’s Fury (on the switch),


Cat Quest (on a variety of consoles)P.P.P.s. If you don’t have the games (listed above), sorry about it. 


P.P.P.P.s. I was inspired by Feyruz’s blog about books. And that is all I want to talk about.


THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amin's Kuey Teow Evolution

The Bug that Got Amin Home

Simplify; Peace; Balance