How I Almost Broke My Tailbone at Snow Creek
Hi, my name is Fayyad. Before I tell the story, I need you to know something. If I say AADWBBB it means ANGRY ANNOYING DADA WHAMMY BAD BANANA BOI. Now let’s get to the story.
One day, my uncle Pak Sil, came for a visit, so we planned to go snow tubing with him. The day before we went snow tubing, we packed stuff like winter coats, sweaters, hats, and snow pants.
The next day, we got in the Tesla. We drove there and we had to walk a long way to the ticket booth. We had 2 hours to do snow tubing.
After that, we went to the rent store. We had to pee so we would not have to pee while snow tubing. We went to where you could get your tubes. I got a blue one. Then, we went on this little pathway.
We got on the moving walkway and waited to get to the top. There were 2 moving walkways. I would choose the left walkway because the left moving walkway is a shorter ride that the right one.
AADWBBB told us for the first time we went down we had to go alone. I chose lane four. Feyruz and Pak Sil chose lane 4 too. I was scared and excited about my first time going down the slope.
When I got down, Feyruz and I waited for AADWBBB, Mama and Pak Sil. They eventually came down. I was mad when AADWBBB came down together. AADWBBB said that the first time we went down we had to go alone and he broke his own rule!
Anyway, we went back up the moving walkway. I was excited because AADWBBB said that we could go together. I went with Pak Sil. AADWBBB went with Feyruz and Mama went alone. A worker told us that slope six, the one we were going on, had a bump at the end. He told us to be careful because we could hurt our bottom. We went down and hit the bump and I felt like I “broke’’ my tailbone! I didn’t. But it really hurt. After that, we went down a bunch of more times.
While we were waiting for our turn in line, Pak Sil and I made our own secret handshake. So first you and a person almost hi-five. Next you wave it back and the person you are doing it with does the same. Then, you make a fist and your partner does the same. You slam your fist up and your partner slams down and vice versa. Next, you do a fist bump with a pbhhhhhhhh! sound (explosion). Then, you act like there is a balloon and you have to blow it up. Next, when your partner’s fake balloon almost touch your balloon, you make a pop sound. This is what the blowing up sounds like. Phhhhhhhhhhh (sound of blowing up) buhhhhhhhhhhh (sound of popping). Lastly, you put your index finger with your middle finger like a gun and your partner does the same. You go puhhhhgggg puhhhhgggg with your gun finger. Finally, you blow your finger.
Anyway, after we went snow tubing for two hours, we had to go. We walked back to the car. I love snow tubing, so if you ever have a chance to go snow tubing, you should go.
THE END.






FAYYAD OUR SECRET HANDSHAKE ISN"T SECRET ANYMORE :O
ReplyDelete